What do you require:
- PoxyArt Craft Resin
- Mixing cup
- Mixing Sticks
- Silicone working mat
- Pinata Ink Blanco / White
- Lighter, to pop any small bubbles on the surface
How did we do it:
- Make sure your working surface is level before. We placed the pendant on two mixing sticks.
- Mix your PoxyArt Craft Resin as per instruction.
- Add your PoxyPigment to your resin mixture. Remember don’t add more than 10% pigment into your resin as it will not set.
- Add your resin into the pendant. You can get a nice dome on the pendant by adding more resin drop by drop. Be careful not to add to much as it will over flow.
- You can now pop you bubbles with your lighter.
- Add a drop of Pinata Blanco / White on top and watch it react. You can also put the lighter flame to the ink to get a reaction. Careful not to burn the resin.
- Close your work with a bowl or a box to protect it from dust.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.