What do you require:
- PoxyArt Craft Resin
- Stud Earrings
- Mixing cup
- Mixing Sticks
- Pearl Ex Powder Pigment
- Silicone working mat
- Something to push your earrings in to keep them level for working
- Lighter, to pop any small bubbles on the surface
How did we do it:
- Remove the backs form your studs and push them into your sponge or silicone block. Make sure they are level.
- Mix your PoxyArt Craft Resin by volume. Mix only enough for your project, and make sure you follow the mixing instruction.
- After your resin is mixed well, divide them into your cups or silicone surface to make your different colour.
- Add your PearlEx powder to your resin. Make sure not to add more than 10% pigment to your resin or it will not harden.
- Add your resin drop by drop to your stud until you get a nice dome shape. Be careful not to put to much as it will run over the edge.
- You can pop any bubbles that might rise to the surface, by passing over your earrings quickly with a lighter flame. Do not do this for too long, as your resin can burn.
- Cover your earrings with a bowl or box, to keep dust from settling on your earrings while they cure. Leave them for 24 hours before using.